What A Week
What a week I had. I blame the time change. I thought, based on a decent Monday, that I hadn’t been hit too hard by it, but Tuesday proved me wrong. It was one of those days. I woke up an hour late, totally screwed up the day of my daughter’s science show, my favorite necklace broke as soon as I arrived at school, I forgot my lunch, we had no less than three paint explosions and a gazillion moments of frustration when I had to answer questions I had already reviewed.
Photo-A-Day Challenge Favorites
Week Two. We’re a little over halfway through. So much fun!
Day 8: Made Me Laugh
Day 9: Face
Day 10: Drying Rack
Day 11: Beverage
Day 12: Comfy
Day 13: Planning
Day 14: This is Lunch
Kids Say the Darndest Things
I was instructing my 1st graders in color mixing, and while I was trying to explaining the next step, one boy excitedly raised his hand. And he did the typical kid hand raise, jumping up and down, waving all around. Finally, he’d had enough of waiting and blurted out, “I’m so excited about this! I’m going to try all of this at home tonight!”
- I think these photos are gorgeous.
- I can’t believe I’ve never heard of these women artists. #forshame
- I love the creative way these potholes are being filled. Curse you, potholes!
- I cannot get over these carved paper works.
- Speaking of whiskey (always), this accurate description really speaks to me.